Alumni Class-Wide Giving Competition
Real Estate Sales Specialty Scholarship
The Alumni Class-Wide Giving Competition Real Estate Sales Specialty Scholarship seeks to assist students with the opportunity to launch a fast track career in the lucrative industry of real estate sales. We partnered with Threshold Realty and Mortgage Group on this opportunity.
• Be a high school senior at either William M. Raines or Jean Ribault Senior High
• Be a graduating senior in good standing
• Have a United States social security number
• Be age 18 on or within 90 days after graduation
• Be able to pass a background check
• Have a minimum 2.5 G.P.A. on 4.0 grading scale
• Have the desire to be a positive influence in the community
• The completed online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the deadline date.
• Required Written Essay (1,000 words maximum)
• 1 Teacher Recommendation letter
• Student Media Consent and Release Form
Fully covered opportunity to obtain a Real Estate Sales license
Number of Available Awards
2 per school
May 10, 2021 Updated 04.29.21
Choose one statement from the list below to prepare your written essay. Tell us if you believe the statement is true or false. State why you believe the statement is true or false and include information from reputable cited sources that support your stance. Share how these issues may effect you and how you may be able to do to make a change. Make sure we can easily identify the people you look like through essay review.
Essay 1: The United States of America has gradually become more unified and tolerant of people that look like me.
Essay 2: Votes from people that look like me don't count, so I see no reason to participate in the process.
Essay 3: People that look like me experience discrimination at a much higher rate than people who do not look like me.